Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: ROCK JUSTICE [avec Bas Maas (ex AFTER FOREVER, DORO...)]  (Lu 2305 fois)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
un beau nom, pour ce groupe initié par le guitariste hollandais Bas Maas (AFTER FOREVER, DORO, TANK BUSTER JACK), deux extraits en attendant mieux :

http://www.myspace.com/rockjusticetheband

et la présentation de Bas :

"As you may have already heard by now, AFTER FOREVER quit. After more than ten years we decided to part ways and concentrate on our own individual projects. However, this doesn't mean I plan to sit still. At the moment I'm putting all my time and energy into my own band — ROCK JUSTICE. Songwriting is well underway and so far we have already completed ten songs.

"The music I've been writing for ROCK JUSTICE is in quite a different vein from the music of AFTER FOREVER; it represents a return to my musical roots and is all about the seminal metal bands from the '80s such as MOTÖRHEAD, GOTTHARD, GUNS N' ROSES and MÖTLEY CRÜE…. Make no mistake, however; ROCK JUSTICE definitely has its own modern sound!

"I also found the right people to fill the ranks of ROCK JUSTICE and get the band up and running. For the drums and bass I asked my friends Lambert vd Munckhof and Nick McGrath of ACTION IN DC. And my old friend Guido vd Brink and I will play the guitar. The only spot that hasn't been filled yet is the one of the singer. We are busy auditioning singers."