Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: SEBASTIAN BACH  (Lu 64577 fois)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
SEBASTIAN BACH
« le: Mer 08 Juil 09 21:48:35 »
On avait vu que notre homme avait un DVD en projet, en fait ce sera un blue ray, et oui, il s'enthousiasme, à juste titre, pour ce format fantastique, c'est lui qui le dit :

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has issued the following update:

"I am so stoked to say that production on the brand new Sebastian Bach Blu-ray DVD is moving along at full speed!

"Had a great conversation yesterday with the production company that is making the Blu-ray and we brainstormed for an hour or more about ways to utilize this awesome format. Not only will there be two complete programs in the release, plus bonuses, we are also going to include files / posters / memorabilia etc that can only be accessed on the Blu-ray format. The release will come out on DVD as well, but if you are into high-quality sound, picture, and 'accessible only by Blu-ray' features, the Blu-ray is what you want! We are attacking this project right now. The main content, title, packaging / cover concept have all been finalized. We are now working on bells and whistles with the Blu-ray technology; that is a lot of fun for me as an artist to explore... and should be killer for you to crank up in your living room! I will make sure of it!!! Details will be coming your way quick!"

Bach recently collaborated with HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta on several tracks for Bach's new solo album, with Nick and Charlie Bellmore of the Connecticut band PHANTOMS assisting during the pre-production process. Bach said, "If kick-ass rock is what you want, we are only too happy to deliver it to you. I have about seven or so songs on the go with Jamey Jasta, Charlie Bellmore and his brother Nick on drums. I also have one KILLER song with John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON) that fits in perfect with the other stuff. I am hoping to write more with John 5. Also, Roy Z. ('Angel Down' producer, who has also worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON and HELLOWEEN, among others) is on the team for the next recording, which is great news. I am blown away at how quick this record is taking shape already!"

Bach is best known for selling 20 million albums as the former lead singer of SKID ROW. He has gone on to star on Broadway and television, including five seasons on CW's "Gilmore Girls", as well as hit shows on VH1, MTV and CMT. Bach's most recent project was "Angel Down", his first solo album since 1999. The record features 14 new songs with a guest appearance by GUNS N' ROSES front man Axl Rose on three recordings, including a blistering version of AEROSMITH's "Back In The Saddle". (source roadrunnersrecords)

résumé des épisodes précédents et des nombreux projets de notre homme :

Citation de guitarplayer:
Ca parait surprenant mais c'est vrai...

Pas mal le premier titre YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

:beer:  :beer:
Citation de SEB:
Citation de guitarplayer:
En réponse au message "Re:Sebastian Bach... gone Country!" posté par SEB le 12/11/2008 15H36:

c'est effectivement une seule chanson mais je trouve ce titre vachement bon... Meilleur que du Bon Jovi soi-disant country sur leur dernier album :laugh: :laugh:

oui, je suis du meme avis, c'est vrai qu'il semble a l'aise sur ce titre.

Citation de metalden:
Citation de SEB:
je crois que c'est pour un film, ou quelque chose dans le genre, mais que ca n'a pas dépassé le stade d'une chanson. :wink:

sauf que le country est très lucratif aux US, et il est question d'un album complet ! :laugh: Bruno réjois toi !   :wink:

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has issued the following update:

"Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee! We have been completely ensconced in the studio here for the last week, woodshedding in a big way, writing and demoing our asses off. I am happy to say that the writing team of Jeffrey Steele, Vicky McGehee, and myself, the team that brought you 'Battle With The Bottle', have been been locked in Jeffrey's studio, with our intention being to come up with a full album sometime in the near future.

"Since the ending of 'Gone Country 2', we now have between 10 and 15 songs 'under construction,' and we will not stop writing/demoing until we all feel we have a killer record. We all love the song 'Battle With The Bottle', but that is only the beginning. We are in the midst of assembling a whole new 'team' down here in Nashville that will be able to bring a song to the radio, which we did not have at the time of filming 'Gone Country 2'.

"Hey, you don't have to ask me twice to make music!

"I am so very fortunate to have met Jeffrey and Vicky, and the songs we are working on now are truly new and fresh for me as a musician. I really can't wait for all of you to hear this stuff! Here is a little taste [see video below]."

Host John Rich tapped Sebastian Bach as the winner of the second season of CMT's hit series, "Gone Country", in the September 26 season finale. Bach immediately released "Battle With The Bottle" to radio, the song he penned with Nashville songwriters Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee while taping the series. The song is produced by John Rich.

Bach, who edged out tough competition from fellow "Gone Country" contestants Mikalah Gordon, Jermaine Jackson, Chris Kirkpatrick, Lorenzo Lamas and Sean Young, performed his song before a live audience at Nashville's Wildhorse Saloon in the show's finale. In the end, Rich dubbed Bach the winner because of his ability to connect to his audience and his lyrics, something that is essential in country music.

Sebastian Bach will "jam" with John Rich and Cowboy Troy on December 10 and December 11 in Las Vegas at the Hilton Theatre.

Citation de metalden:
optimiste le gars, il compte sortir 2 albums en 2009, dont un dans le prolongement d'Angel down, pour les amateurs :

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has issued the following update via his official newsletter, dubbed the "Daily DeBachle":

"My plan in 2009 is to release two CDs, if possible. One will be the CD I am working on with Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee, the team that brought you 'Battle with the Bottle' [the song Bach sang on CMT's hit series, 'Gone Country']. The other CD will be a straight-up, hard-ass rocker, the follow-up to 'Angel Down'. I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z ['Angel Down' producer who has worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD and HELLOWEEN] hopefully, and definitely Jamey Jasta of the band HATEBREED. Jamey and I are getting together this month to record some demos. I am not going to make a HATEBREED record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy and anthemic but still make sense next to the other CDs I have done. I am also planning on releasing a new DVD in 2009. Can't go into the details quite yet, but there will be more high-quality live DVD material coming your way this year, a la 'Roadrage'. Looks like I will be starting work on the new DVD this month.

"Don't get confused by me doing a 'country' album and a 'rock' album at the same time. I have always hated labels. What I have learned over my lifetime is, I don't make decisions for my voice, my voice makes decisions for me. I have to get out of the way of my own voice so it can be heard loud and clear. My only objective in making CDs is to make them 'good.' Hopefully these two new CDs will fall into this category!"

Sebastian Bach's "Angel Down" limited-edition CD/DVD package, featuring "Roadrage", a film by Sebastian Bach, was made available in the USA as an FYE exclusive at all FYE stores nationwide and also at the FYE booth on last summer's tour with POISON. "Roadrage" features five tracks, "100% live, pro-shot" on the 2006 North American GUNS N' ROSES/SEBASTIAN BACH tour.

Citation de metalden:
les hard rockers ont du cœur, c'est bien connu, dernier exemple en date, Sebastian dans son soutien sur le sujet de l'autisme, un extrait de sa participation :

Sebastian Bach@ Citi Field
Sebastian Bach playing to an empty Citi Field

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach performed this past Saturday (May 9) for the New York Mets Autism Awareness Day at Citi Field in Flushing, New York. Bach played a short set in support of VH1 Classic Rock Autism, a campaign that is designed to help educate parents and build awareness about autism. VH1 Classic Rock Autism also helps to raise funds for a variety of autism research, advocacy and support organizations.

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
Re : SEBASTIAN BACH
« Réponse #1 le: Mar 28 Juil 09 12:24:21 »
il a repris contact avec  le guitariste John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE/ex-MARILYN MANSON) pour composer et enregistrer quelques titres de son prochain album solo.

Bach says, "[John 5] is fired up to help with my new record! I am stoked!"

In other news, Bach revealed that he had "a great heartfelt talk" with guitarist Johnny Chromatic, who played on Sebastian's last studio CD, "Angel Down". According to the singer, "[Johnny] says has a bunch of tunes that are better than 'Stuck Inside' [from 'Angel Down']. We shall see."

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #2 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 12:31:43 »
Seb de plus en plus branché par la country !   :laugh:

Ex-SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has told Noisecreep that he is feeling more kinship with country music these days than the reunion acts from back when former band sold millions of albums 20 years ago.

"For some reason, SKID ROW fans or my fans are so hung up on these three or four tunes that I did a billion years ago," Bach said. "I don't get it. I completely don't understand it because when I made it in rock, I said, 'This is fucking great. Now I can make music the rest of my life.' Some people just wanna make the same record over and over again for the rest of their life, and that's just not me. That's totally not me."

Although Bach is working on a new hard rock album — which will feature collaborations with HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta and guitarist John 5 from Rob Zombie's band — he's also planning to release a country CD.

"It takes a long time for me to feel like I can put my name on a record," Bach told Noisecreep. "I hate to use that word 'country' because people have a weird idea. To me, my idea of country is NEIL YOUNG 'Old Man', or ALLMAN BROTHERS, or WILLIE NELSON 'Whiskey River' and stuff like that. I like outlaw country. I like the bad-ass Waylon Jennings coke country [laughs], Leon Russell with long hair, fucking partying [laughs]."

Voila une belle demo de son talent en la matière, sur le thème de la lutte contre l'alcool :

Battle With The Bottle

Hors ligne Stacey

• Hero
« Réponse #3 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:12:59 »
 et  le bonhomme porte bien le stetson aussi, apres tout, ca choque pas de le voir comme ça ni de l'entendre dans ce registre, surtout  qu' a mon avis ce n'est qu'une passe et c'est pour revenir encore + fort apres  :exclaim:
then i said too "WHY NOT"  :question:
  ::) t 'as vu Prof., meme que j'sais parler anglais  :exclaim:  :lol: :lol:
« Modifié: Dim 10 Jan 10 21:57:03 par stacey »

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #4 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:15:06 »
it's al right mate, you rule !  :laugh: ;)

Hors ligne Stacey

• Hero
« Réponse #5 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:20:00 »
i just try ( and hope to be "enough?" optism than you about my english language progress (ion?)
    ;)
then tonight i can : "hey man two bock PLEASE  :exclaim:"
  :beer: :beer:
« Modifié: Dim 10 Jan 10 21:57:45 par stacey »

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #6 le: Dim 30 Août 09 11:10:03 »
Seb chante deux classiques de -SKID ROW :  "Youth Gone Wild" et "I Remember You" avec le duo country  BIG & RICH c'etait le 25 aout au  Telus Field à Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Sebastian Bach live in Edmonton with Big & Rich August 25/09

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #7 le: Mar 13 Oct 09 13:02:47 »
Notre homme est très heureux de présenter son nouveau guitariste : Mr. Nick Sterling

une petite video pour apprécier ses talents :

Nick Sterling- Eminence Black Mountain Alnicos!

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has issued the following update:

"First, let me say thank you so much to all the musicians who sent in demo packages and emailed mp3's and pictures, thanks so much.

"It's really hard for me to replace band members after spending years on the road with the same guys. I don't look forward to it, but I am very lucky to have so many guitar and bass players who want to jam . I have every one of your packages and emails saved in case I gotta go through this again!

"After searching for 'my Randy Rhoads' for the last couple of decades, I am very excited to introduce to you a guitar player whom I feel has what it takes to take on the world of rock n' roll and beyond...

"Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for... Mr. Nick Sterling!

"After flipping through a recent issue of Guitar World magazine (good place to find guitar players, it turns out!), I saw an ad for an amplifier that featured Nick Sterling. After I found Nick's websites, I could not believe how talented this guy was... He sings, plays all guitars and basses, and all the drums on his recordings! Now that's something I know very few people are capable of. His songs rock, he plays great... I was very interested in making some music with this dude. I contacted him through his MySpace page, and soon we were emailing song ideas back and forth.

"Now, a month or two after our initial contact, I am proud to say we currently have two demo songs recorded, and are about to start on our third.

"Nick is younger than I am. The reason I dig his tunes is that, to me, rock n' roll is all about the spirit of the 'youth gone wild,' and honestly, some musicians, as they get older, tend to 'write older.' I am simply far too in love with rock n' roll, still, to change my 'musical direction' right now. I just want to keep making albums that have tons of energy, are melodic, cool, groovin' and fit into the catalog of what I have put out so far. Nick's songs and vibe fit perfectly alongside such tracks as 'Youth Gone Wild', '18 & Life', etc.

"Now that we have got some songs together, it's time to get back out on the road!

"We have been asked to play in Helsinki Finland with the legendary Alice Cooper on December 11! I am so very excited to rock again! I love Alice and I can't wait to do a show with the man. We will also be headlining Turku, Finland December 12 at Caribia and Tampere, Finland December 13 at Pakkahoune. We are trying to finalize a gig on Dec. 8 or 9 in Budapest, Hungary. There will possibly be more gigs as well! We will do all the classic SKID ROW tunes you know and love, along with 'Angel Down' tracks and some brand new ones you have never heard before!

"This will be Nick's first-ever trip to Europe, so hey, give him a warm welcome, he is gonna need it coming from Arizona to Finland in December! Brrrr!!

"Joining us on drums and bass are Bobby Jarzombek and Rob DeLuca.

"It's great to have players who stick with me, through it all, in this crazy business. Such dedicated and professional players as Bobby and Rob are hard to come by and I consider myself fortunate to share stages around the world with these cats, going on five years now.

"On second guitar will be either Johnny Chromatic or Charlie Bellmore.

"I have a bunch of new music with Charlie Bellmore that I am dying for you all to hear, but Johnny has done the set hundreds of times, so it might be better to have just one new guitar player live instead of two. But Johnny is very busy with his band down in Florida, so I am still undecided on who take to Finland on second guitar. Both Johnny and Charlie shred like cheese graters, so don't worry, our band will kick your ass, Finland! Get ready!

"As soon as we get back from Europe, it's full speed ahead on the new CD! We have at least 12 songs ready to record and we are not stopping the writing process. We plan on starting to record the next record as soon as we can. Also look out for the first-ever Sebastian Bach Blu-ray coming your way soon (also to be released on DVD)! Details [as soon as possible]!"

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #8 le: Lun 14 Déc 09 23:01:21 »
un tout nouveau titre joué live "Live The Life"   :

Sebastian Bach Live the Life Pakkahuone Tampere 2009

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #9 le: Ven 18 Déc 09 14:04:48 »
un autre nouveau titre en live, Take It Away  :

Sebastian Bach - Take It Away (live)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #10 le: Jeu 24 Déc 09 10:32:29 »
Du Skid Row à Moscou, c'était le 21 décembre ... a Moscou bien sur !

Sebastian Bach - Big Guns HQ (live Moscow B1 Maximum 21.12.09)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #11 le: Dim 10 Jan 10 18:47:45 »
une itw qui m'as paru interessante avec la crise du CD, c'est savoir comment s'en sort l'ancien Skid Row, combien il a vendu de son dernier album ...

L'ancien chanteur de SKID ROW Sebastian Bach a été interviewé au début du mois sur "The Paulie Z Show".

Lorsqu'on l'interroge sur son bilan actuel de la situation du disque, Bach a déclaré: «L'industrie musicale atellement foiré,il ne faut pas se fier à personne, autre que moi. Même si je fais un autre record, mais c'est tellement cool de contrôler votre musique et être en mesure et de la faire sans rien demander à personne , vous voyez ce que je veux dire?!

«J'ai mon propre label, Get Off My Bach, qui est distribué par EMI, et nous avons vendu environ 200.000 [copies]  de "Angel Down" jusqu'à présent,  à partir de cette maison de disques avec laquelle je travaille . Je voudrais être avec un  plus grand label et tout ça, mais je ne peux pas contrôler les choses comme ça.

"Juste pour peindre un tableau pour tout le monde, Jason Flom [Un ancien A&R rep  chez Atlantic Records] a signé SKID ROW et un million d'autres groupes. Il est le gars qui nous a signés. Il m'a aussi obtenu  Broadway. Il a toujours été là pour moi. Il y a cette chose dans son contrat où il obtient cette chose qu'on appelle le droit du  premier refus sur tout ce que je fais, et pour le reste de ma vie. Alors, quand je fais un CD, il l'a en premier. Il a obtenu 'Angel Down' en premier et il est passé par lui. Il l'a donné à Jack Ponti à MRV [Merovingian Music, Ltd], qui l'a signé. Maintenant c'était une chose très cool de sa part de le faire. Mais les supporters doivent savoir que Jason Flom m'a zappé , Sebastian Bach, pour un  enregistrement avc Axl Rose , puis il a sorti  STEEL PANTHER. (Rires) Je veux juste que les gens  se rendent compte que - ce gars-là a dit non à Sebastian Bach et Axl Rose ensembles sur un disque - «Non, non, merci. - Il a dit oui à des guignols, des clowns, des comédiens. Il dit leur a dit oui !

«Nous vivons dans un monde [où] VAN HALEN ne dispose pas d'un contrat d'enregistrement. Je veux dire, Eddie Van Halen ne dispose pas d'un contrat d'enregistrement fucking. (Rires) Comment peut-il y avoir quelque chose comme le rock and roll, si VAN HALEN ne dispose pas d'un contrat d'enregistrement? (Rires) " !!!!

A méditer !!!
« Modifié: Dim 10 Jan 10 18:49:55 par MetalDen »

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #12 le: Mar 02 Fév 10 21:50:23 »

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #13 le: Mer 03 Mar 10 20:51:25 »
arf, grandeurs et décadences, notre homme se met a la télé réalité :  une nouvelle année pleine de résolutions pour perdre du poids et faire des changements de vie difficiles, VH1 célèbre la nouvelle décennie avec une nouvelle saison de "Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp". Cette saison, bénéficie de la participation de la culture pop des personnalités prêtes à dévoiler leurs corps et leur âme pour les plus exténuantes des remises en forme à la télévision - conçu pour aider à laisser tomber non seulement leur graisse, mais aussi leur bagage émotionnel. Au bout de huit semaines, il sera maigre, méchant...

Et donc participent  Sebastian Bach  Bobby Brown, Jay McCarroll (vainqueur de "Project Runway", saison 1), Kaycee Stroh ( "High School Musical»), la danseuse et chorégraphe Kevin Federline, l'ex-"Baywatch" babe Nicole Eggert, l'actrice Shar Jackson ( "Moesha"), et l'infâme "Bad Girl" Tanisha Thomas ( "Bad Girls Club", Saison 2). La distribution sera partagée en deux équipes, en compétition pour 200,000 $ en prix et bourses celui qui perdra l le plus de poids va gagner 50000 $  :exclaim:

Hors ligne Stacey

• Hero
« Réponse #14 le: Mer 03 Mar 10 22:30:07 »
 :lol: et OZZY, l'y va pas  :question: