Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: recherche: LAST TEMPTATION - CD- 1991  (Lu 22446 fois)

Hors ligne Tis

• Chroniqueur
  • Hero
Re : Re : recherche: LAST TEMPTATION - CD- 1991
« Réponse #15 le: Dim 20 Sep 09 13:52:11 »
là oui c'est le groupe!

et le lien au dessus, c'est pour commander le CD, je pense  ;)
Christian...

Hors ligne Sergio

• Super Membre
« Réponse #16 le: Dim 20 Sep 09 14:06:35 »
pour l'instant, je n'ai que ça :smile:

Last Temptation to re-release the LT Record in 2009. Due to the many emails and postings regarding Last Temptation, guitarist Arnie Miot and Frank Vestry have decided to put the Last Temptation record out with an additional bonus track. The CD will be available on numerous sites and is tentatively set for a spring/summer 2009 release.

Plutôt une bonne nouvelle, non ?

Si c'est pas Last Temptation  j'aimerais connaître le non de ce groupe,si quelqu un peut m'aider, merci d'avance....
vu la pochette je pense que ce Band peut me plaire  :beer:
« Modifié: Dim 20 Sep 09 14:17:08 par Sergio »

SebROXX

• Invité
Re : recherche: LAST TEMPTATION - CD- 1991
« Réponse #17 le: Lun 21 Sep 09 16:16:57 »
Déja les types du groupe sont 4, et pas 5!
Skid de Sleaze Roxx a du faire une erreur sur la photo, je vois pas d'autre chose
!

SebROXX

• Invité
« Réponse #18 le: Lun 21 Sep 09 19:50:17 »
exact, bon bein je sais pas  ;)

Hors ligne aorgod

• Hero
« Réponse #19 le: Lun 21 Sep 09 20:10:34 »

Je crois bien qu'il existe 2 groupes last temptation. J'ai trouvé cette chronique sur angelfire.com
La quête reprend les gars   :laugh:

LAST TEMPTATION-LAST TEMPTATION
(SONIC MESSIAH RECORDS)

LAST TEMPTATION is an American heavy melodic rockband out of North Hollywood, California. The melodic hardrock of LAST TEMPTATION has some sharp bluesy guitar riffs. However, the songs and vocals are always melodic. The band is somewhere a cross between the old LYNCH MOB, CRYWOLF, MR. BIG, TANGIER and SILENT WITNESS. Not the polished melodic rock we usually get, but more raw and rougher early 90s melodic hardrock.

There are 10 tracks on the CD and it has been very well -produced by lead vocalist Robbyn Desperado Garcia. The album starts with "The devil is on my trail", a bit average bluesy MHR song with some SLAUGHTER influences. Following track "Can you feel it" is a typical MHR song that sounds a bit groovy, but has a very melodic chorus a la early TYKETTO. Next up is "Desperate road", a heavier MHR song that is a bit average. "The last mile" follows and this is a nice melodic rocker that has a lot of resemblance to TANGIER. Next track "Nobody said it was easy" is a nice midtempo melodic rocker like 80s DOKKEN.

Then comes the best track of the whole CD namely the semi AOR/Melodic Rockballad "Lookin' for real love". I checked the additional info on this song and to my big surprise I saw that on backing vocals appeared a girl called DONNA CRISTY. For the female fronted AOR fans there must now ring a bell. I remember a girl called DONNA CRISTY who released a fantastic AOR rockalbum titled 'People will talk' back in 1985. I don't know if this is the same girl, but it would be pretty much a coincidence to find her here singing backing vocals on a great song by a new Melodic Hardrockband.

Back to LAST TEMPTATION, I can say that the following two tracks ("Black cat moan" and "Save me some love") are both nice Melodic Hardrocksongs, while the closing two tracks of this CD are a bit too groovy and blues orientated for my ears and come close to BADLANDS. Last info I would like to mention is that the songs "Lookin for real love" and "Vodou man", feature guest guitarist, Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Tribe Of Gypsies, Driver).

However, if you like GREAT WHITE, then this may be up your alley. LAST TEMPTATION sounds pretty professional and if you are into bluesy heavy melodic hardrock in the style of bands like TANGIER, DOUBLE DEALER, old LYNCH MOB, you should check out this band. For more info, visit their website at: http://www.local-music.com/lt/main.html

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #20 le: Lun 21 Sep 09 21:40:25 »
la vache, il y en a un qui est Persona non grata  :eek: :exclaim: :exclaim: Photoshop a fait un malheur !  :laugh:

SebROXX

• Invité
« Réponse #21 le: Lun 21 Sep 09 22:15:08 »
La chro de cet autre band Last Temptation semble interressante , reste plus qu'à pouvoir l'écouter , faut-il encore pouvoir le trouver! (deuxième quête du saint grall)

ouais ça a l'air d'etre du tout bon cet autre groupe "LAST TEMPTATION".
ça va pas etre encore facile a trouver ce truc  :laugh:

Hors ligne chris

• Super Membre
« Réponse #22 le: Mar 22 Sep 09 00:20:27 »
alors,ou en etes vous avec ces 2 albums  ::)  :question:

Hors ligne Tis

• Chroniqueur
  • Hero
« Réponse #23 le: Mar 22 Sep 09 20:59:36 »
alors,ou en etes vous avec ces 2 albums  ::)  :question:

On cherche, on cherche...  :laugh:
Christian...

Hors ligne Sergio

• Super Membre
« Réponse #24 le: Mer 23 Sep 09 23:42:56 »
Je crois bien qu'il existe 2 groupes last temptation. J'ai trouvé cette chronique sur angelfire.com
La quête reprend les gars   :laugh:

LAST TEMPTATION-LAST TEMPTATION
(SONIC MESSIAH RECORDS)

LAST TEMPTATION is an American heavy melodic rockband out of North Hollywood, California. The melodic hardrock of LAST TEMPTATION has some sharp bluesy guitar riffs. However, the songs and vocals are always melodic. The band is somewhere a cross between the old LYNCH MOB, CRYWOLF, MR. BIG, TANGIER and SILENT WITNESS. Not the polished melodic rock we usually get, but more raw and rougher early 90s melodic hardrock.

There are 10 tracks on the CD and it has been very well -produced by lead vocalist Robbyn Desperado Garcia. The album starts with "The devil is on my trail", a bit average bluesy MHR song with some SLAUGHTER influences. Following track "Can you feel it" is a typical MHR song that sounds a bit groovy, but has a very melodic chorus a la early TYKETTO. Next up is "Desperate road", a heavier MHR song that is a bit average. "The last mile" follows and this is a nice melodic rocker that has a lot of resemblance to TANGIER. Next track "Nobody said it was easy" is a nice midtempo melodic rocker like 80s DOKKEN.

Then comes the best track of the whole CD namely the semi AOR/Melodic Rockballad "Lookin' for real love". I checked the additional info on this song and to my big surprise I saw that on backing vocals appeared a girl called DONNA CRISTY. For the female fronted AOR fans there must now ring a bell. I remember a girl called DONNA CRISTY who released a fantastic AOR rockalbum titled 'People will talk' back in 1985. I don't know if this is the same girl, but it would be pretty much a coincidence to find her here singing backing vocals on a great song by a new Melodic Hardrockband.

Back to LAST TEMPTATION, I can say that the following two tracks ("Black cat moan" and "Save me some love") are both nice Melodic Hardrocksongs, while the closing two tracks of this CD are a bit too groovy and blues orientated for my ears and come close to BADLANDS. Last info I would like to mention is that the songs "Lookin for real love" and "Vodou man", feature guest guitarist, Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Tribe Of Gypsies, Driver).

However, if you like GREAT WHITE, then this may be up your alley. LAST TEMPTATION sounds pretty professional and if you are into bluesy heavy melodic hardrock in the style of bands like TANGIER, DOUBLE DEALER, old LYNCH MOB, you should check out this band. For more info, visit their website at: http://www.local-music.com/lt/main.html

Encore une rareté  :confused:

Je crois que je vais me contenter,avec l'album de Frank Vestry,pour le moment  ;)

Hors ligne Sergio

• Super Membre
Re : Re : Re : Re : recherche: LAST TEMPTATION - CD- 1991
« Réponse #25 le: Jeu 24 Sep 09 00:00:13 »
Il y a encore un espoir de le trouver via l'Argentine. il faut être patient. ;)
Oui, en attendant d'avoir l'original  ;)

SebROXX

• Invité
« Réponse #26 le: Dim 27 Sep 09 20:19:51 »
l'album de LAST TEMPTATION (celui de Frank Vestry) est absolument fantastique!
je l'ai commandé via le site dont MelodicRock.com avait mis le lien, et pour ceux qui désirent le commander, il faut compter environ 2 semaines avant reception.
mais surtout ne faites pas comme moi, demander une petite dédicace au bassiste Steve Hervatic, c'est lui qui s'occupe de la vente du CD (ce dont j'ignorais malheureusement jusqu'a ce je le reçoive et que je voye ma facture  :()
le livret se compose d'un seul feuillet, c'est le seul bémol, neanmoins toutes les infos importantes sont inscrites.
et surtout cet album est énorme!
Frank Vestry est absolument magistral! enfin tout le groupe!
« Modifié: Dim 27 Sep 09 20:31:20 par SebROXX »

Hors ligne Sergio

• Super Membre
« Réponse #27 le: Lun 28 Sep 09 15:33:17 »
Actuellement en vente chez  :fleche:  http://www.aorheaven.com/    ;)

Hors ligne chris

• Super Membre
« Réponse #28 le: Lun 28 Sep 09 19:38:23 »
l'album de LAST TEMPTATION (celui de Frank Vestry) est absolument fantastique!
je l'ai commandé via le site dont MelodicRock.com avait mis le lien, et pour ceux qui désirent le commander, il faut compter environ 2 semaines avant reception.
mais surtout ne faites pas comme moi, demander une petite dédicace au bassiste Steve Hervatic, c'est lui qui s'occupe de la vente du CD (ce dont j'ignorais malheureusement jusqu'a ce je le reçoive et que je voye ma facture  :()
le livret se compose d'un seul feuillet, c'est le seul bémol, neanmoins toutes les infos importantes sont inscrites.
et surtout cet album est énorme!
Frank Vestry est absolument magistral! enfin tout le groupe!

tout a fait d'accord avec toi,c'est une bombe cet album  :love: :love: :love:

SebROXX

• Invité
Re : Re : Re : recherche: LAST TEMPTATION - CD- 1991
« Réponse #29 le: Lun 28 Sep 09 20:13:16 »
tout a fait d'accord avec toi,c'est une bombe cet album  :love: :love: :love:

:fleche: dans mes bras mon p'tit Chris  :laugh: