Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: Yesterrock [pour les ré éditions d'albums d'hier ...]  (Lu 9019 fois)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
Basé à Munich, le label  Yesterrock re-publie des classiques,

WebLinks: www.yesterrock.com / www.yesterrock-shop.com.

voici les 2 derniers en date :

Saraya - Saraya

Dirigée par  Sandi Saraya, de New York, en 1989 a publié un album toujours très recherché . A côté de Sandi Saraya, le bassiste Gary Taylor, le guitariste Tony Bruno (Danger Danger) et le batteur Chuck Bonfante (Joe Lynn Turner) dans le line-up. Merci à l'aimable collaboration avec Universal Music Allemagne, cet album remastérisé est à nouveau disponible.

Tracklist: 1. Love Has Taken It's Toll, 2. Healing Touch, 3. Get U Ready, 4. Gypsy Child, 5. One Night Away, Elsac Lorraine, 7. Runnin' Out Of Time, 8. Back To The Bullet, 9. Fire To Burn, 10. St. Christopher's Medal, 11. Drop The Bomb.

Boulevard - Into The Street /

Le groupe rock canadien Boulevard (Boulevard) a été fondé au milieu des années 80, puis sorti  deux  classiques d'AOR. Après l'album éponyme en 1988 par l'intermédiaire du MCA, leur deuxième effort "Into The Street" est sorti en 1990. Cet album de nouveau dispo, merci à l'aimable collaboration avec Universal Music Germany, Yesterrock est fièr de faire cet album remastérisé :

Tracklist: 01. Talk To Me, 02. Where Is The Love, 03. Lead Me On, 04. Eye Of The Hurricane, 05. Light Of Day, 06. Crazy Life, 07. Rainy Day In London, 08. Where Are You Now, 09. Need You Tonight, 10. Eye To Eye.

Line-up: David Forbes (Chant), Randy Gould (Guitare), Andrew Johns (claviers), Tom Christiansen (Basse), Randall Stoll (Batterie), Mark Holden (saxophone).

Hors ligne Monkeyman

• Membre
Re : Yesterrock [pour les ré éditions d'albums d'hier ...]
« Réponse #1 le: Mar 23 Mar 10 14:39:58 »
En voilà une initiative qu'elle est bonne, merci pour le tuyau Metalden !!  :beer:

Aaaaahh "Boulevard", que de souvenirs, et surtout quel somptueux album !! :love:

A recommander plus que chaudement à tout bon amateur d'AOR !
Long Live Rock !

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #2 le: Jeu 15 Avr 10 13:08:42 »
et le mois d'avril n'est pas en reste, avec 3 nouveaux albums en provenance de Munich !

Joe Lamont - Secrets You Keep / Joe Lamont, former vocalist and guitarist with the bands Steeplechase and Shelter (USA) originally released his highly acclaimed solo album “Secrets You Keep” in 1985. This record was previously released on vinyl only. Reason enough for Yesterrock, the label specializing in re-issues, to print this brilliant AOR jewel for the first time onto CD. Next to the title track “Secrets You Keep”, catchy tunes such “Heartbreak City” and “Victims Of Love” perfectly reflect the spirit of the magic Classic Rock era of the 80's. The studio line-up on this record includes exceptional musicians such as Dan Huff, Vinnie Colaiuta, Bill Cuomo, Alan Pasqua and Paulinho da Costa.
Track list: 1. Secrets You Keep, 2. No Explanation, 3. Total Breakdown, 4. Heartbreak City, 5. One Rumor Too Many, 6. The Wanting, 7. Victims Of Love, 8. Sharks, 9. Enemy Lines.
Line-Up: Joe Lamont - Vocals; Dan Huff - Guitars; Vinnie Colaiuta - Drums; Paulinho da Costa - Percussion; Bill Cuomo, Alan Pasqua, Richard Gibbs - Synthesizer; Rick Chudacoff, Kerry Hatch, Reggie McBride - Bass.

Kidd Glove - Kidd Glove / It all started when Motown decided to add a Rock Division to their company. Getting signed to Motown Records at 22 was quite an experience in itself. A guy by the name of Steve Barri was, at that time, the head of A&R at Motown and also the designated producer for this undertaking. They held a huge audition in L.A. which literally consisted of hundreds of contestants to find the perfect “Rock Dude” so I joined the crowds of rock artists that were auditioning and somehow won. I hadn't researched it much before the audition and remember asking myself, “I wonder what I won.” The answer was forthcoming and I was immediately paired up with a couple of Motown staff writers to begin writing the Kidd Glove album. It was recorded a couple of months later and released with great anticipation and attained great success. As a special bonus this re-issue also includes the first video from that album called “Good Clean Fun.” Furthermore included are a few bonus tracks from a film called “The Babysitters”. Another bonus song included is the song Paul Sabu wrote about his son titled “Viking Boy.” which has never been released before.
Track list: 1. Good Clean Fun, 2. Killer Instinct, 3. Street Angel, 4. Spirit Of The Night, 5. Fade To Black, 6. Hellzarockin', 7. Somewhere In A Song, 8. Secrets, 9. Susie Wants To Be A Star Bonus Tracks: 10. Viking Boy, 11. At War With The Weights, 12. The Babysitters 13. Brothers Forever; Bonus Video: “Good Clean Fun”.
Line-Up: Paul Sabu - Vocals & Guitars; Tommy Amato, Mike Baer - Drums; Jeff Steele, Murril Maglio - Bass; Bobby Sandstorm, Tommy Rude - Keyboards.

Viva - Dealers Of The Night (CD + Bonus-DVD) / 1980 was the year when the debut album of German rock band VIVA, „Born To Rock“, was released. Four more albums followed with “What The Hell Is Going On” (1981), “Dealers Of The Night” (1982), “Apocalypse” (1984) and “Cream-Cake Box” (1996). After the re-release of the record “VIVA - Apocalypse”, Munich based label Yesterrock now presents another 80s highlight. The line-up on the album “Dealers Of The Night” consisted of Barbara Schenker, sister of the Scorpions legends Rudolf and Michael, plus power rock singer Marc Paganini. The re-mastered new edition of this album includes four bonus tracks and a bonus DVD which shows a previously unreleased VIVA live concert recorded by NDR Studio at Radio Bremen's extremely successful TV show “Musikladen”.
Tracklist CD: 1. Falling In Love, 2. Ten Years After, 3. I Didn't See It Coming, 4. Dealers Of The Night, 5. Some Kind Of Wonderful, 6. Take Me To The Doors, 7. Spend The Night, 8. Looking For An Answer; Bonus Tracks: 9. Life's No Factory; 10. Viva La Viva; 11. It's All Over Now Baby Blue; 12. Innocence.
Tracklist DVD: 1. Falling In Love; 2. Little Rock Tonight; 3. I Didn't See It Coming; 4. Take Me To The Doors; 5. Screaming For Your Love; 6. Break Out; 7. Dealers Of The Night; 8. What The Hell Is Going On; 9. Some Kind Of Wonderful, 10. The Bitch.
Line-Up: Chris Thow - Vocals; Andy Fach - Guitar; Andreas Kawaldt - Bass; Martin Pietschak - Drums; Michael Lauer - Keyboard.
WebLink: www.yesterrock.com.

A noter pour le Viva la présence de Barbara Schenker, la soeur des frères qui se sont illustrés dans les UFO/SCORPIONS

Viva - Some kind of wonderful
« Modifié: Ven 14 Avr 23 10:59:43 par MetalDen »

Hors ligne aorgod

• Hero
« Réponse #3 le: Ven 07 Mai 10 15:44:22 »

Je l'attendais cette réédition de Joe Lamont.

Joe Lamont - Secrets You Keep

Hors ligne Kakou

• Chroniqueur
  • Super Membre
« Réponse #4 le: Sam 08 Mai 10 02:34:48 »
Je ne connais pas Joe Lamont (mais je vais faire des fouilles :smile:). Par contre le Kidd Glove,je l'ai en LP, et c'est encore un super album de Paul Sabu (c'est un de ses nombreux groupes, et un seul album pour ce projet). Tout a fait dans la veine de "Heartbreak" (et un peu même époque, un an avant). :love:

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
Yesterrock VICE et UNRULY CHILD
« Réponse #5 le: Mar 20 Juil 10 19:02:44 »
les 2 ré éditions du 23/07/10 :  VICE  - Made For Pleasure 1988

Track list: 1. Feel My Body, 2. Last Day Of War, 3. Red Light Night, 4. Trouble In Paradise, 5. Bad Girl, 6. Made For Pleasure, 7. Running, 8. Rocking All Over The World, 9. Hot Summer Night Party, 10. Boys Got The Fever, 11. Sally, Bonus Tracks: 12. Circle, 13. Angels Crying.

VICE - FEEL MY BODY

Le premier album éponyme de Paul Sabu Only Child a été publié sur Capitol Records en 1988.  Kerrang Magazine l'a classé comme l'un des 40 meilleurs albums  AOR . Au fil des ans, "Only Child" est devenu  très recherché et donc extrêmement difficile à trouver.
Yesterrock a maintenant ré-édité ce joyau. L'album a été remastérisé numériquement par Robert Papst.

1. Just Ask 2. Always 3. I Wanna Touch 4. I Remember The Night 5. Love To The Limit 6. I Believe In You 7. Save A Place In Your Heart 8. Rebel Eyes 9. Scream Until You Like It 10. Shot Heard Around The World; Bonus Tracks: 11. Young Guns 12. Vice Versa.

ONLY CHILD-I BELIEVE IN YOU

« Modifié: Sam 15 Avr 23 12:39:39 par MetalDen »

Hors ligne philaor

• Membre
« Réponse #6 le: Mar 20 Juil 10 19:46:27 »
superbe site de vpc ,sinon c'est combien les frais de ports,pas vu,ah les allemands ils sont forts!!!
keep and rockin'

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #7 le: Mar 20 Juil 10 22:19:46 »
c'est écrit sous le VICE (CD of the week) : * Prices incl. VAT, plus delivery cad après test de caddy, 3,40 € avec DHL pour l'europe, quel que soit le nombre de CD ...
« Modifié: Mar 20 Juil 10 22:29:05 par MetalDen »

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #8 le: Mar 16 Nov 10 22:54:06 »
vu sur MR les sorties de novembre :

Michael C. Dragon - Dragon Of Transylvania / release date: 19.11.2010 / Michael C. Dragon's album 'Dragon Of Transylvania' originally was released as private pressing on the artist's own label in 1997 and is one of the best Melodic Rock records from this era. Dragon, the composer and singer on this record, is also well known from his contributions to the 'German Rock Project' album in 1991. Today, the original Michael C. Dragon 7-track album is one of the most sought after collector's item of the genre and especially appeals to fans of early Bon Jovi, Whitesnake and Blue Tears material. Remastered and re-released through Yesterrock incl. three bonus tracks, this lost treasure now is available again for a reasonable price. A absolutely must for any fan of this genre!

Lyraka - Lyraka Vol. 1 / release date: 26.11.2010 / Lyraka is a heavy metal opera written by composer Andy DiGelsomina. The CD, 'Lyraka Volume 1', is the first in a set, featuring vocal performances by Graham Bonnet (Rainbow, Alcatrazz), Tommy Heart (Soul Doctor, Uli Jon Roth, Fair Warning), and Veronica Freeman (Benedictum). The Lyraka opera is the heavy metal event of the century. Never before has there been a Wagnerian Opera approach applied to guitar-driven heavy metal music. In the tradition of Richard Wagner's 'Ring der Nibelungen', Lyraka's allegorical concept is presented in a musico-literary fashion . The music of Lyraka ROCKS and follows the traditions of bands like Black Sabbath, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, Manowar, and Kreator. The cover artwork was created by Ken Kelly who also designed artwork for Rainbow and Manowar.

Janina And The Deeds - Last Girl Standing / release date: 15.10.2010 / Rough, straight, upright! With only few instruments, but a clear attitude, Janina and the Deeds are beating at the pulse of time. Janinas exceptional talent for smashing tunes, the vivid lyrics of Dominoe-Singer Jörg Sieber and the straight production style of Robert Papst: 'they get together in an awesome way and created 11 rock-songs, which in their harsh presence partly remind of 1970es punk and rock music with a modern appeal'. Last Girl Standing Janina Dietz completed classical singing instructions and worked as an actress on Berlin theatres. In New York she deepened her education in the arts. Recordings for the Berlin pop-project 'Soul's Travesty' followed. As a studio-singer, Janina Dietz has been working for many German musicians. Since 2009 she also has worked as a presenter for Power Radio Berlin, FM. The album Last Girl Standing is mastered by Gavin Lurrsen, Los Angeles, who worked with artists like Matchbox 20, Robert Plant and Sheryl Crow. Janina and the Deeds' agenda is filled up with several live-gigs. The album includes a video clip from the current single 'Bye, Bye, Bye'.

BYE BYE BYE

Walk The Wire - Walk The Wire / release date: 26.11.2010 / Walk The Wire were a five-piece, keyboard-driven AOR band from the UK which was active during the mid 90's. Their self-titled album originally was released in 1994 and included 10 great AOR hymns in the tradition of fellow bands such as FM, Strangeways or Atlantic. The catchy tracks 'Nothing To Lose' and 'Crossfire' received numerous airplay at the time of the original release. Through the years, 'Walk The Wire' became a hard to find collector's item. Yesterrock now re-issues this pure gem of British 90's AOR with three bonus tracks and with an amazing re-mastered sound.

Walk The Wire - Crossfire

Brian McDonald Group - Desperate Business / release date: 29.11.2010 / Brian McDonald has released three albums as a solo artist. 'Desperate Business' is the first out of these releases and was originally released in 1987 via Sony Music. This album impressively reflects the AOR sound of the 80's and awakens memories on the great Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and Winger in their early years. Catchy melodies and a keyboard-driven sound are the trademarks of this album. Later, Brian McDonald has released the records 'Wind It Up' in 2000 and 'Voyage' in 2003. 'Desperate Business' today is a real collector's item and will now be available through Yesterrock in collaboration with Sony Music for a reasonable price. All tracks have been digitally remastered.

Brian McDonald Group - Stay With Me

Hors ligne aorgod

• Hero
« Réponse #9 le: Mer 17 Nov 10 08:03:33 »

Walk the Wire et Bryan Mc Donald Group sont à acheter les yeux fermés, des classiques de l'AOR. :love: :love:

Hors ligne Kakou

• Chroniqueur
  • Super Membre
Re : Re : Yesterrock [pour les ré éditions d'albums d'hier ...]
« Réponse #10 le: Ven 19 Nov 10 18:14:13 »

Kidd Glove - Kidd Glove / It all started when Motown decided to add a Rock Division to their company. Getting signed to Motown Records at 22 was quite an experience in itself. A guy by the name of Steve Barri was, at that time, the head of A&R at Motown and also the designated producer for this undertaking. They held a huge audition in L.A. which literally consisted of hundreds of contestants to find the perfect “Rock Dude” so I joined the crowds of rock artists that were auditioning and somehow won. I hadn't researched it much before the audition and remember asking myself, “I wonder what I won.” The answer was forthcoming and I was immediately paired up with a couple of Motown staff writers to begin writing the Kidd Glove album. It was recorded a couple of months later and released with great anticipation and attained great success. As a special bonus this re-issue also includes the first video from that album called “Good Clean Fun.” Furthermore included are a few bonus tracks from a film called “The Babysitters”. Another bonus song included is the song Paul Sabu wrote about his son titled “Viking Boy.” which has never been released before.
Track list: 1. Good Clean Fun, 2. Killer Instinct, 3. Street Angel, 4. Spirit Of The Night, 5. Fade To Black, 6. Hellzarockin', 7. Somewhere In A Song, 8. Secrets, 9. Susie Wants To Be A Star Bonus Tracks: 10. Viking Boy, 11. At War With The Weights, 12. The Babysitters 13. Brothers Forever; Bonus Video: “Good Clean Fun”.
Line-Up: Paul Sabu - Vocals & Guitars; Tommy Amato, Mike Baer - Drums; Jeff Steele, Murril Maglio - Bass; Bobby Sandstorm, Tommy Rude - Keyboards.

Je viens de voir qu'il existe une réédition 19 titres de cet album chez Island Record en 1995 (10 bonus tracks insérés au milieu de l'album. Surement une édition introuvable). http://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/kidd_glove/kidd_glove_f1/
Heureusement la réédition de Yesterrock se trouve facilement (mais avec 4 bonus track différents).

Edit: je viens d'écouter cette réédition de 1995 et les 10 bonus tracks sont bien dans l'esprit de l'album. Très bonne réédition donc! :beer: Maintenant j'aimerais bien mettre la main sur le réédition du premier ONLY CHILD, ça vas être coton  :eek:
« Modifié: Ven 19 Nov 10 23:31:07 par Kakou »