Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: PRIMAL FEAR  (Lu 40958 fois)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
PRIMAL FEAR
« le: Lun 06 Juil 09 10:51:11 »
un excellent album, la chro bientôt, et dans cet album, assez varié, une composante heavy bien représentée par cette video :

Primal Fear - Six Times Dead (16.6) par Primal Fear - MySpace Vidéo

Hors ligne Agreuh

• Toujours prêt
    • ERIC AKA AGREUH
Re : PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #1 le: Lun 06 Juil 09 11:01:36 »
Excellent album dans la lignée du précédent : http://www.hardrock80.com/groupes/PRIMAL_FEAR/16_6.htm

Vivement la date bordelaise organisée par SIDEWINDER, avec BRAINSTORM également  :love: :love: :love: :love:
Les tôles ondulées.... les vaches aussi !!!

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #2 le: Lun 03 Août 09 20:06:35 »
une longue tournée mondiale avec un plan pour un DVD, voici la traduc d'une partie des interviews ci dessous pour cette partie DVD :

Mat: "Nous filmerons avec trois caméras, lors de chaque concert de la prochaine tournée de cette année. Nous allons commencer en Amérique du Sud, les États-Unis, au Canada, en Europe et, plus tard cette année au Japon. Le concert de Sao Paulo sera filmé par Patrick Kolb. Nous allons filmer d'autres spectacles à Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York et Montréal. L'équipe de Visions In Fear filmera deux spectacles en Suisse et en Allemagne. Achim Köhler sélectionnera  le matériel audio pro. Nous avons prévu de travailler sur un prochain DVD et CD live pour 2010 ..."

Le point complet :

Ralf Scheepers (vocals): "It's so cool that we can add Colombia to our map and rock there for the first time. We're really sad that we can't play Chile this time, but to come back in three beloved countries like Mexico, Argentina and Brazil is always a huge pleasure. I'm looking forward to present the songs of our new album to our loyal fans and rock the night. The communication and their enthusiasm in South America is always very special. There's just one word to explain the atmosphere of a PRIMAL FEAR concert in South America: Electrifying!"

North America:

Henny Wolter (guitar): "This will be an absolute highlight of my career. There can't be one European musician out there who isn't thrilled to tour the U.S. with his own songs and music. Our target in PRIMAL FEAR was always to be known as a worldwide touring act and for me personally, it's a real pleasure, that our focus is on North America in the coming month and in the next year. I know that the worldwide metal fans appreciate the consequence and tenacity of our course!"

Alex Beyrodt (touring guitarist): "I must add, that I'm really excited to play with PRIMAL FEAR in South and North America. It's a dream come true! I did a special workout during the last month to be in top shape for the shows and you know that the stage is my life. I will give more than 100% every day and I will enjoy every minute! It's so great to be part of this tour!"

Canada:

Randy Black (drums): "Coming home :-)... For me, coming back to Canada to play with PRIMAL FEAR is a big thrill, not only because I'm from there, but because we've played there so little since I've been in the band. It will be great to finally play to the North American PRIMAL FEAR fans again too! I'm sure the shows will be rockin'. I've only played in Canada ONCE since I moved over to Germany in '98, I can't wait, and see you all soon!"

New PRIMAL FEAR video clip:

Mat Sinner (bass): "We will shoot two new video clips during the next weeks. The first one will be released in September in connection with our TV campaign on iMusic TV and the second video clip will be released during the European tour in mid-November! We will shoot a lot of interesting footage filmed in the forthcoming weeks, so we can present two really interesting clips for songs from the new album '16.6'. Which songs? The first clip will have a South American, the second a North American vibe."

European tour:

Ralf: "It's the same feeling and vibe this time as for all other territories. The difference is, that Europe is our home and especially this time, with the new '16.6' songs in the setlist, it will be something special. We feel so strong in the band now, that nothing can stop us!"

Mat: "I agree, it feels really good on stage and the new songs are perfect additions to our current best-of live set and our new found metal attitude. Even I miss my friend Magnus [Karlsson, PRIMAL FEAR guitarist], Alex is doing a killer job. With BRAINSTORM on the bill in Europe, we have a fantastic second band with us and we're working on another third great band to present an overall strong package for our fans. And it feels really good to have some good friends like Duce and Martin back in the team again!"

Plans for 2010:

Frank Suepfle from ITM Agency: We're already working on a second and longer run through North America and another European leg on the '16.6' tour before the festival season starts and we will play a lot of open air festivals next year!"

New PRIMAL FEAR DVD and live CD:

Mat: "We will film footage with three cameras during every part of the forthcoming tour this year. We will start in South America, the U.S., Canada, Europe and later this year in Japan. The show in Sao Paulo will be filmed by Patrick Kolb. We will shoot additional shows in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York and Montreal. Good friend Bomber and his Visions In Fear team will film two shows in Switzerland and Germany. Achim Köhler will record selected shows on pro audio material. If everything will work out cool, we plan to work on a forthcoming DVD and live CD for 2010 and if all involved people and companies will support this release for the fans."

Japan:

Ralf: "First of all, we want to thank all our loyal fans for all the super positive e-mails we've received about a forthcoming tour in Japan. '16.6' reached the best chart entry in Japan of the entire PRIMAL FEAR career. We've got the word from our record company, King Records, and our agency that everybody is working hard on the subject! We are ready for our fans in Japan and if everything works out well, we will play some concerts during the next months!"

Alex Beyrodt's last words:

"I'm totally happy and satisfied to be back with PRIMAL FEAR and I'm proud to be a part of PRIMAL FEAR family! We know each other for so long, shared a lot of great memories and hotel rooms. We've travelled thousands of miles together and Mat is my friend for a lifetime. The PRIMAL FEAR / U.D.O. tour was one of the best experiences of my career The new songs are killer and new setlist is even more exciting than ever. I can't wait to enter the stage in Mexico City and start my engine!"

Henny Wolter's last words:

"It's my best time in PRIMAL FEAR! It feels really good and I'm enjoying every day in the band! If we're on tour with the band, it makes me a lot of younger in seconds, it's just like a big party with a lot of good friends. We're working hard on every matter, but it's always a pleasure, friendly, funny and creative. My comeback with the band was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. In the meantime, I know the guys very well and they are very talented and have a great humor!"

Hors ligne citrouille

• Toujours prêt
Re : Re : PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #3 le: Mar 04 Août 09 17:24:30 »
une longue tournée mondiale avec un plan pour un DVD, voici la traduc d'une partie des interviews ci dessous pour cette partie DVD :

Mat: "Nous filmerons avec trois caméras, lors de chaque concert de la prochaine tournée de cette année. Nous allons commencer en Amérique du Sud, les États-Unis, au Canada, en Europe et, plus tard cette année au Japon. Le concert de Sao Paulo sera filmé par Patrick Kolb. Nous allons filmer d'autres spectacles à Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York et Montréal. L'équipe de Visions In Fear filmera deux spectacles en Suisse et en Allemagne. Achim Köhler sélectionnera  le matériel audio pro. Nous avons prévu de travailler sur un prochain DVD et CD live pour 2010 ..."

on devrait leur dire que la camera c'est à Bordeaux qu'il faudrait qu'elle se trouve, tu crois pas ?
On ne sera peut être pas nombreux, mais on va tout déchirer (comme la dernière fois) !  :star:

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
Re : Re : Re : PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #4 le: Mar 04 Août 09 17:50:25 »
on devrait leur dire que la camera c'est à Bordeaux qu'il faudrait qu'elle se trouve, tu crois pas ?
On ne sera peut être pas nombreux, mais on va tout déchirer (comme la dernière fois) !  :star:

ah c'est clair, j'étais pas à la 1ere, mais j'imagine.  Un petit public chaud peut faire  plus de bruit qu'un gros qui roupille !
Après dans leur choix de DVD, il y a le fait de montrer une marée humaine style un stade au Brésil, ça le fait plus pour un groupe, ça fait pro !

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #5 le: Ven 11 Sep 09 13:21:20 »
ils sont toujours en tournée, voici une video de notre reporter au minnesota metal fest    :exclaim: :laugh:

Primal Fear MNFest

Hors ligne Agreuh

• Toujours prêt
    • ERIC AKA AGREUH
Re : Re : Re : PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #6 le: Ven 11 Sep 09 20:09:57 »
C'est pour cela qu'ils ont demandé à SideWinder de leur organiser la date de cette année.  :exclaim:
Les tôles ondulées.... les vaches aussi !!!

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #7 le: Sam 09 Jan 10 10:22:22 »
En rappel, la chronique :

http://rockmeeting.com/index.php/hard-rock-heavy-metal/cd-reviews/532-primal-fear-166-before-the-devil-knows-youre-dead

le live report a bordeaux d'Eric :

http://rockmeeting.com/index.php/live-report/68-live-report/731-primal-fear-brainstorm-sidewinder-2610-bordeaux-

et la news du jour :

"Nous sommes très près de signer une excellente affaire pour le DVD à paraître, '16 .6 - All Over The World", et notre premier  live CD "Live In The USA". Tout a l'air bien emmanché pour que nous puissions vous présenter un produit de très bonne qualité vers l'été 2010 et le très attendu premier album live. "

Dans les videos sympa de Citrouille, ce passage acoustique :

Primal Fear @ Bordeaux Hands of time
« Modifié: Sam 09 Jan 10 10:26:27 par MetalDen »

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #8 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 12:40:42 »
PRIMAL FEAR est en train de preparer un nouveau DVD, "16,6 - All Over The World", qui sortira en Juin via Frontiers Records. La majeure partie de l'ensemble sera composé d'extraits de l'édition 2009 des concerts en Suisse et à Atlanta, en Géorgie, avec du matériel additionnel en provenance du Japon, de la Colombie, le Brésil, l'Allemagne et la Suède. Le groupe dit: «Nous avons encore un long chemin à parcourir avant de finir le DVD, mais il y aura de supers  versions dont un « Live In The USA ", enregistré à Los Angeles, Atlanta et New York. " Le groupe ajoute, «Achim Köhler travaille déjà sur le mix audio." Une tournée européenne à l'appui du nouveau DVD  aura lieu cet l'automne.

Hors ligne DkP

• Hero
« Réponse #9 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 17:49:42 »
Un petit passage sur Toulouse serait bien cool  ;)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #10 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 21:02:07 »
Un petit passage sur Toulouse serait bien cool  ;)

oh que oui, j'adore ce groupe !  ;)

Hors ligne citrouille

• Toujours prêt
« Réponse #11 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 22:06:37 »
alors là, si un jour il y a une date toulousaine, je vais jusqu'à Pau pour voir Bonshaker  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #12 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 22:11:34 »
alors là, si un jour il y a une date toulousaine, je vais jusqu'à Pau pour voir Bonshaker  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:   a mon humble avis, d'ici là,  Boneshaker viendra d'abord jouer à Toulouse ... avec le new singer !

Hors ligne DkP

• Hero
Re : Re : PRIMAL FEAR
« Réponse #13 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 22:32:39 »
Fais gaffe à ce que tu écris, je prends note.  :laugh:
Tu sais qu'ils passent le dimanche au Hellfest, mais bon je sais et patati, et patata  :laugh:

Hors ligne DkP

• Hero
« Réponse #14 le: Lun 01 Mar 10 22:46:46 »
:laugh:   a mon humble avis, d'ici là,  Boneshaker viendra d'abord jouer à Toulouse ... avec le new singer !

Ah tu as des news?