Nouvelles:

Auteur Sujet: AVANTASIA  (Lu 117876 fois)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
AVANTASIA
« le: Mar 04 Août 09 23:26:20 »
oups, pas encore de topic sur le groupe, il était temps ! La news du jour, c'est la vidéo mise en ligne par Nuclear Blast sur le live Wacken Open Air 2008, allez 1mn 22 de bonheur  :love: :love: :

AVANTASIA - Live 2008

Hors ligne Agreuh

• Toujours prêt
    • ERIC AKA AGREUH
Re : AVANTASIA
« Réponse #1 le: Mer 05 Août 09 14:03:59 »
oups, pas encore de topic sur le groupe, il était temps ! La news du jour, c'est la vidéo mise en ligne par Nuclear Blast sur le live Wacken Open Air 2008,
Espérons que ça sorte en DVD, comme l'avait laissé entendre Mr Tobbie
Les tôles ondulées.... les vaches aussi !!!

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
AVANTASIA
« Réponse #2 le: Mer 05 Août 09 17:17:24 »
Espérons que ça sorte en DVD, comme l'avait laissé entendre Mr Tobbie

ah oui ça serait cool, si non Mr Tobbie travaille sur un nouvel album, il fait le point sur son site, pour l'instant, il ne veut pas lâcher les noms des guests qui participeront, par contre, il ne se met plus trop la pression sur la finalité, déclarant que qouiqu'il fasse, c'est jugé tantôt trop commercial, tantôt pas assez, difficile à satisfaire ces fans ! :

EDGUY frontman Tobias Sammet's official web site has been updated with a brand new interview with the singer/songwriter about the forthcoming album from his AVANTASIA project. The question-and-answer session follows below.

Q: Tobias, how are things going in the studio?

Sammet: I am pretty damn busy, there's a lot of work to be done. I've been working on this forthcoming material for more than two years on and off. But the material will be worth the wait. We got quite many songs, and it ranges from epic ballads to metal opera. From pop to hard rock to folk to speed metal. My best friend, who co-wrote the story of "The Metal Opera" back then, just listened to some of the tracks and he said that it will blow people away and enchant AVANTASIA fans and it will surely piss people off.

Q: What do you mean? It will offend people?

Sammet: Well, it always does. It's a tradition for everything I've done. "The Metal Opera" did, because it wasn't fashionable; "The Scarecrow" did because it wasn't fashionable and it wasn't "The Metal Opera". And this one will do as well, 'cause it isn't fashionable, it isn't "The Metal Opera" and it isn't "The Scarecrow". It's just enchanting music. And these days honest and good music is kind of offending to some, that's pretty sick, isn't it? But as long as I get goose bumps hearing majestic music, I do not really care if I am fashionable or not.

Q: Can you reveal some names of the guests who will be included?

Sammet: Of course I could. But, at this point, I don't wanna say too much. I will keep people posted on the website, the countdown is on. We will reveal secret by secret when we feel the time is right.

Q: When can we expect the album to be due?

Sammet: I don't know exactly; there's a ton of work to be done. There'll be some extensive choir sessions to be done. It's not the kind of album you do in a couple of weeks. This whole project is probably the most ambitious I have worked on. I know, I said that about previous albums before, but that being said: You better believe it. I have worked on more than ten albums, and this time the amount and intense of the music is mind-blowing. So, back to the question: I work on it until we are happy with every single syllable and note. I feel this album is the soundtrack to a certain era of my life, so I don't wanna rush. I feel this is going to be a very important album in my career, so I'll take all the time I need.

Q: Any last words for the visitors of TobiasSammet.com?

Sammet: Thanks for your patience, people. I am really enjoying working on that album. I don't want the production to come to an end; that's why I take my time. I hope you bear with me and feel the magic once it's going to be released. I'll put a lot of it in there!

The latest album from AVANTASIA, "The Scarecrow", was officially one of the 20 best-selling albums in whole Europe during the fourth week of January 2008, according to a press release.

"The Scarecrow" was released on January 25, 2008 as a standard CD as well as rare picture (double) vinyl.

"The Scarecrow", which features a long list of guest musicians (including Bob Catley, ex-MASTERPLAN frontman Jorn Lande, ex-HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske, Alice Cooper, KISS drummer Eric Singer, SCORPIONS guitarist Rudolf Schenker and GAMMA RAY's Kai Hansen), produced a Top 10 German hit single, "Lost In Space", and entered the national charts in 15 countries, with the CD landing in the Top 10 in four countries.

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #3 le: Sam 08 Août 09 16:09:48 »
voila les 2 1er guests : les batteusr Eric Singer (KISS, ALICE COOPER, BLACK SABBATH) et Alex Holzwarth (RHAPSODY OF FIRE, ANGRA, SIEGES EVEN)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #4 le: Ven 14 Août 09 19:58:50 »
Tobi embauche ! voici lanouvelle recrue choix !  :laugh:  :       Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN, ARK, MILLENIUM, VAGABOND, THE SNAKES)

En rappel : Eric Singer (KISS, ALICE COOPER, BLACK SABBATH) et Alex Holzwarth (RHAPSODY OF FIRE, ANGRA, SIEGES EVEN).

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
AVANTASIA + SCORPIONS !!!!!
« Réponse #5 le: Sam 15 Août 09 19:18:24 »
il me tarde d'écouter ce duo, tout fraichement enregistre, Tobi + Klaus Meine, pour l'instant faudra se contenter de la photo !

et des commentaires de Tobias :

Commented Tobias: "We played a couple of shows with the SCORPIONS here and there and they are not only the biggest and greatest rock band ever to emerge from Germany, they are also cool rock 'n' roll people who are aware of what's going on in the world of heavy guitars. Lately, we played Bulgaria together, EDGUY and the SCORPIONS, and I watched their full show from onstage. They kicked serious ass! Rudolf (Schenker) did some cool guitar work on the previous [AVANTASIA] record, and now Klaus is on the forthcoming one. He has done a superb job, he opens his mouth and you immediately hear it's that cutting voice that has sung 'Rock You Like A Hurricane' and 'Blackout'! The track we did together is an anthemic mid-tempo tune, big choir chorus. And I am still speechless thinking of Klaus' performance. He is a real pro and he would still blow away 99% of all us rock singers with a quarter of his left lung. People, get ready for a monster song!"

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #6 le: Lun 24 Août 09 12:44:00 »
et après Klaus Meine, Tim Ripper Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, BEYOND FEAR), pour plus de heavy dans le concept, le voici dans le studio d'enreg :

Commentaires de Tobias: "I had this pretty heavy riff monster and I remembered a JUDAS PRIEST live album with 'the new singer' on vocals. I listened again and when I heard him sing 'Metal Gods' and 'Painkiller', I knew that this was the voice I so desperately needed for the song.

"Tim is a cool guy and a scream machine. He makes his voice spit out the most aggressive high notes I have ever heard while fully controlling it.

"I am so proud of the heaviest metal tune I have written so far, and Tim has turned a good heavy metal song into the ultimate heavy metal monster!"

A photo of Owens in the studio during the AVANTASIA recording sessions can be viewed below.

Hors ligne Agreuh

• Toujours prêt
    • ERIC AKA AGREUH
Re : Re : AVANTASIA
« Réponse #7 le: Lun 24 Août 09 13:11:07 »
et après Klaus Meine, Tim Ripper Owens
Alors ça, c'est déjà moins bon comme new  :(
Les tôles ondulées.... les vaches aussi !!!

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
Re : Re : Re : AVANTASIA
« Réponse #8 le: Lun 24 Août 09 18:43:13 »

héhé, pas d'accord, le bonhomme a un superbe grain, et ça va donner un peu de nerf au concept, et participer à sa diversification, et il sait être mélodique quand il veut !  ;)

Hors ligne MetalDen

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • rockmeeting
« Réponse #9 le: Mer 26 Août 09 23:37:51 »
superbe clip, superbe titre et la video mise au standard HD, c'est tout neuf :

Avantasia_Lost In Space

Hors ligne Locutus

• Membre
Re : Re : Re : AVANTASIA
« Réponse #10 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:32:04 »

:eek:Eh voila après avoir pourri Judas et Iced Earth Adecco va pourrir Avantasia  :(
"Un peuple prêt à sacrifier un peu de liberté pour un peu de sécurité ne mérite ni l'une ni l'autre, et finit par perdre les deux."
Thomas Jefferson

falcone

• Invité
Re : Re : Re : Re : AVANTASIA
« Réponse #11 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:35:10 »
:eek:Eh voila après avoir pourri Judas et Iced Earth Adecco va pourrir Avantasia  :(

Allé arrete c'est ton chanteur favoris  !  :laugh: :lol:

Hors ligne Locutus

• Membre
« Réponse #12 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:45:17 »
oui, surtout quand il chante ailleurs que dans le groupes que j'écoute ::)
"Un peuple prêt à sacrifier un peu de liberté pour un peu de sécurité ne mérite ni l'une ni l'autre, et finit par perdre les deux."
Thomas Jefferson

falcone

• Invité
Re : Re : AVANTASIA
« Réponse #13 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:49:17 »
oui, surtout quand il chante ailleurs que dans le groupes que j'écoute ::)

Comment il fait pour tj etre sur les albums ?  ::) :lol:
Il paye ?! :laugh:

Hors ligne Locutus

• Membre
« Réponse #14 le: Jeu 27 Août 09 22:57:33 »
Mystère...
ou peut être qu'il "baisse son bénar" enfin pour être plus raccord avec le look habituel son baggy:laugh:
Thomas Jefferson